About the Product
Sharonelle Tea Tree Wax 14oz/400g
- Formulated to melt at lower temperature
- Effective on short hair and sensitive skin
- Extra protection against infection due to the pure Tea tree oil content
- Goes on smooth, comes off clean.
Due to occasional manufacturer re-design, item packaging may not be exactly as shown.
- Made of the finest pine vegetable resin mixture
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Product information such as ingredients may change. Always read the packaging or instructions for use before using the product.
How to Use
- An open container of wax and placed in the heater
- Allow the wax to melt completely. Heat to a lukewarm temperature and stir for even consistency
- Test the wax for the correct temperature
- Clean the area to be treated with a pre-wax cleansing gel
- Use a spatula to apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth
- Place a cotton/Pellon strip on a wax-covered area and rub firmly in the direction of hair growth
- Stretch the skin with one hand and with the other, pull the strip in a snappy movement against hair growth
- Apply an after wax soothing lotion when treatment is completed
CAUTION: Do not apply wax to pimples, moles, warts, sunburn, or inflamed areas