About the Product
Sharonelle Tea Tree Wax 14oz/400g
- Formulated to melt at lower temperature
- Effective on short hair and sensitive skin
- Extra protection against infection due to the pure Tea tree oil content
- Goes on smooth, comes off clean.
Due to occasional manufacturer re-design, item packaging may not be exactly as shown.
Gum Rosin, Rosin Ester, Liquid Paraffinum, Tea Tree Oil, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Green.
How to Use
- Open Container of wax and place it in a heater.
- Allow wax to melt completely. Heat to lukewarm temperature. Stir for even consistency.
- Test the wax for correct temperature.
- Clean the area to be treated.
- With a spatula apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of the hair.
- Place a cotton/pellon strip on wax covered area and rub firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Stretch the skin with one hand, and with the other pull strip in a snappy movement against hair growth.
- Apply after wax/soothing lotion when treatment is completed.