About the Product
For use with Sharonelle Roll-On Wax Warmers
Roll-on waxing is very hygienic, practical, with no dripping, also economical and comfortable method of depilation applied at low temperature. Roll-on wax has high content in vitamins and minerals prevents skin irritation caused by waxing. Very gentle to the skin since it does not contain Paraffin, leaving no residue behind. Once finished, it can be easily disposed. One cartridge is good for up to four legs. This product is ideal for large areas like legs, back, chest and arms. When it comes to applying wax, no other system works quicker than the roll-on cartridge.
Roll On Wax Features
- Easy and fast application
- No dripping or sticky mess
- No roller cleaning kit necessary
Colophony, Ester Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Azulene Oil, Parfume, D7C Colour, Titanim Dioxide.
How to Use
- Place the wax cartridge with the Roll-on head up into the Roll-on wax warmer.
- test a small amount of the wax on the inside of the wrist to make sure that the application temperature is correct (warm and pleasant).
- Apply a thin layer of wax, in the direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply the cloth strip over the waxed area pressing it firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut with one hand and pick up lower end of the strip with the other hand.
- In one smooth motion, pull the strip quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Pull the strip parallel to the line of the body, not up away from the body.