The secret to the rich feel of this depilatory wax is the natural extracts from the wild calendula flower and the tea tree plant. Used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory, the combination calms and soothes the skin. The richness of the formula makes it ideal for Brazilian bikini waxing and the painless removal of thick, coarse, curly or stubborn hair. For use on even the most sensitive areas and all types of skin.
Enriched with tea tree oil and the calendula flower which is an extraordinary anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and swelling
Use on all hair types: fine to stubborn coarse hair
Recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing
Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Titanium Dioxide, C.I. 26100.
How to Use
1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
2. Heat wax until it has a syrup-like texture.
3. Cleanse area to be waxed with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
4. With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in the direction of hair growth.
5. Place epilating strip over waxed area; smooth firmly in the direction of hair growth.
6. Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Never reapply wax in the same area.
7. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue on skin surface.