About the Product
KMS Colorvitality Blonde Shampoo illuminates blondes and fights yellowing of lightened, highlighted, naturally blonde, gray, or white hair with results seen after just one use. This daily shampoo is perfect to combat colour fade and bring out your true colour with its unique formula containing Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Polyquaternium-6 and HC Blue No. 11.
- Prevents yellowing
- Evens out hair structure
- Lightened, Highlighted, Blonde, Gray, White
- A scent of flowers, citrus and the forest
- Conveying a nourishing sweetness
- Lactic Acid, Malic Acid – supports internal reconstruction
- Polyquaternium-6 – evens out the hair surface
- HC Blue No. 12 – blue direct dye to counteract yellowing
- Rhubarb & Lavender – known for enhancing blonde tones while simultaneously being calming for the scalp.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, CocoGlucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rheum Palmatum (Rhubarb) Root Extract, Polyquaternium6, Panthenol, PEG150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanonate, BisIsobutyl PEG/PPG20/35 Amodimethicone Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Polyquaternium53, PPG2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG9, PCA, Tartaric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance / Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, HC Blue No.12, C.I. 60730.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Product information such as ingredients may change. Always read the packaging or instructions for use before using the product.
How to Use
- Apply a dime-sized amount to wet hair at the scalp
- Gently lather and massage through hair, working down to the ends
- Repeat for extra cleansing
- For best results, use with KMS Colorvitality Blonde Conditioner