About the Product
A lightweight, two-in-one leave-in treatment and styling cream that instantly seals 96 percent of split ends.
Amika The Closer Instant Repair Hair Cream is an lightweight, instant repair hair cream that softens, smooths and eliminates frizz. Formulated with high-quality ingredients, including bond cure technology, vegan proteins and sea buckthorn, this 2-in-1 hair cream instantly seals 96% of split ends and repairs the toughest hair damage. Packed with bond cure technology, this treatment targets the bonds in your hair which break most frequently from wear and tear. This Amika hair cream is vegan, paraben-free, sulfate-free and safe for color treated hair.
- 2-in-1 hair repair cream smooths and softens hair
- Seals 96% of split ends
- Formulated with advanced bond cure technology
- Vegan, paraben-free, sulfate-free and safe for color-treated hair
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Damage, Split Ends, and Breakage
- Seals split ends
- Repairs and strengthens hair
- Targets the most abundant bonds in the hair
- Bond Cure Technology is an innovative complex that targets hydrogen bond in the hair
- Sea Buckthorn is a plant-based source of the fatty-acid Omega 7 typically found in fish oil. Omega 7 promotes elasticity and provides superior hydration for the hair and scalp
- Borage Oil is extracted from starflower seeds that contains high levels of essential omega-6 fatty acids
- Shea Buttter is rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids to deeply moisturize and condition
- Mango Butter is rich in in omega and vitamin a, c and e for deep hydration
water/aqua/eau, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate se, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, polyquaternium-55, cetearyl glucoside,hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn/argousier) fruit/seed oil, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, galactoarabinan, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, panthenol, hydrolyzed quinoa, hydrolyzed rice protein, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata (baobab) seed protein, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, coco-caprylate/caprate, coconut alkanes, olealkonium chloride, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-11, coceth-7, butylene glycol, acrylamidopropyltrimonium chloride/acrylates copolymer, bis-pca dimethicone, disodium peg-12 dimethicone sulfosuccinate, isohexadecane, aminomethyl propanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbitan isostearate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance/parfum
Free of parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Product information such as ingredients may change. Always read the packaging or instructions for use before using the product.
How to Use
- start by applying a dime-sized amount to damp or dry hair, mid lengths to ends, prior to any additional styling products. add more product as needed depending on hair density and length.
- pro tip: apply a heat protectant after the closer and before heat styling to prevent further damage.
- pro tip: refresh day 2 styles by applying perk up to the roots to absorb oil, and the closer to ends to protect, strengthen, and moisturize