There are a lot of ways to get curly hair. You can use hot rollers, curling irons, or velcro rollers. You can also set your hair in pin curls or put it in braids overnight. But what is the best way to get curly hair? That depends on your hair type and the amount of time you have.
In this blog post, we will show you how to get curly hair using three different methods: hot rollers, curling irons, and velcro rollers. We will also give you some tips on how to style your new curls. Read on to learn more!
Hot rollers are a great way to get curly hair. They are easy to use and they work on all hair types. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Wash your hair and apply a heat protectant serum. This will help protect your hair from the heat of the hot rollers.
2. Divide your damp hair into sections and roll each section onto a hot roller.
3. Let your hair cool for 10-15 minutes before taking out the hot rollers.
4. Apply a light holding spray and style as desired!
Curling irons are another popular way to get curly hair. They require a little bit more time and effort than hot rollers, but the results are worth it! Just follow these steps:
1. Start with clean, dry hair and apply a heat protectant product.
2. Section off your hair and curl small sections at a time. Wrap the section around the curling iron barrel and hold for 10-15 seconds before releasing.
3) Repeat until all sections are curled then apply a light holding spray. Style as desired!
Tip: Use a smaller curling iron barrel for tighter curls and a larger barrel for looser waves.
Velcro rollers are an easy, no-heat way to get curly hair overnight! Just follow these steps:
1) Wash your hair and apply a leave-in conditioner or curl cream from roots to ends. comb through to evenly distribute product then brush your hair into a high ponytail atop your head.
2) Create 2-inch vertical sections throughout your ponytail then wrap each section around a velcro roller, securing at the scalp with the built-in clip (if applicable). Repeat until all velcrorollers are in place then mist with water if necessary (to reactivate product if hair feels dry).
3) Go to bed and sleep with the velcrorollers in place then remove in the morning when you wake up! Shake out curls then style as desired!
There you have it—three different ways to get curly hair! Hot rollers, curling irons, and velcro rollers are all great options depending on your hair type and the amount of time you have available. So go ahead and try one of these methods today—you’ll love your new curls!