About the Product
Kit includes No 1 (Bind Multiplier) & No 2 (Bond Perfector
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a convenient travel kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair.
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy.
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse. Your drain will not be full of broken hair.
• Notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks.
1-3.3 oz No. 1 Bond
2-3.3 oz No. 2 Bond Perfector
Approximately 30 applications
IngredientsN°1 Bond Multiplier,1. Mix Your Bleach Or Colour Thoroughly First,Before Adding And Mixing Olaplex. You May Add More Bleach Powder If Consistency Is Too Thin.,,2. Add 1/8 Oz (3.75Ml) Of Olaplex To Everything Including All Base Colour,Gloss,Toners,Any Quantity Of Bleach For Balayage,Or Using Under Foz (30Ml) Of Bleach Powder For Highlighting In Foils.,,3. Use 1/4 Oz (7.5Ml) Of Olaplex Only When Mixing 1Oz (30Ml) Or More Of Bleach Powder For Bleaching In Foils.,,4. After Rinsing Highlights Or Colour From Hair. Do Not Shampoo. Towel Dry Hair Thoroughly And Apply Bond Perfector No.2. Follow Instructions On Bend Perfector Bottle,,N°2 Bond Perfector,1. Rinse Highlights Or Colour From Hair. Do Not Shampoo.,,2. If Applying Gloss Or Toner,Apply And Process. (You Can Shampoo First,But We Recommend Waiting Until After).,,3. Rinse And Towel Dry Thoroughly.,,4. Apply 1/2Oz (15Ml) Of Bond Perfector From Roots To Ends. Comb Through Once. Leave On For A Minimum Of 5 Minutes. For Damaged Hair,Leave On For At Least 10 Minutes. Bond Perfector Can Be Used As A Cutting Otion And Left On Hair Until Ready To Shampoo.,,5. Rinse From Hair,Shampoo,And Condition.
How To Use
OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
• The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.
Great protective effect when lifting 7 levels of color using bleach, a must for any bleaching treatment!